The Mission of the Public Elementary School nr 20 in Opole is to provide excellent conditions for a comprehensive and harmonious development for a student of the International Division and in the atmosphere of tolerance and a mutual respect. The School is oriented on activities stimulating a balanced students’ development and excelling their skills while paying a close attention to their individual needs and predispositions. We strive to help students cultivate their self-awareness, empathy, courage and tolerance. The entire school environment is set to help students achieve this goal believing that our students will:
- Use their knowledge to improve the their life and the lives of others,
- Be creative and self-sufficient, full of respect for others,
- Communicate in foreign languages,
- Work efficiently in a group,
- Care for the natural environment and remain sensitive to other people needs.